Cody is learning a lot in school. He can now properly say CAR! He is also asking Why? to everything.
So back to the BIG accomplishment CAR! His teacher Mrs Griffin has taught him to put his finger and hold down his tongue to make C or K sounds. He is learning from doing that to not push his tongue out! I can't wait to see what he learns next week!
The boys and I went to the store and ran into our now retired real estate agent last night, Cody and Brendan played shy. On our way out we ran into Laure, Jenifer and Hailey. We chatted for a bit, but Cody wanted to run and in a parking lot he was scaring me. Brendan just flirted with Hailey who is 5 months younger than he is.
We also indulged in some dark chocolate last night and I really wish I could have gotten a picture of Brendan with the chocolate mouth, but well, I don't need them to ruin my carpet or furniture any worse! However, I think the sugar proved to be too much for Cody, he went crazy! He was screeching and jumping and going nuts! All this from 2 little Dove dark chocolate hearts! I'm hoping tonight is a little more calm, we have a lot to do and I want to be in bed early for my race tomorrow. Poor Cody really wants to go race, but it is supposed to be 33 and I'll be running my race for an hour and no one is there to watch him. I know he love, love, loves going to my races and participating in the kids' runs, but it requires someone to go with to watch him plus the fun run tomorrow morning for the kids is 1 mile, a bit much for my cute little runner boy! Maybe he can go to Eye of the Dragon with me, they will have a 1/4 mile. Well, I think that is it for now. I will try and get some pics up of the kiddos this weekend!
A2A- And This One Makes Three
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment