As we all know, Gigi is very partial to Cody. My parents went to pick the boys up from my in-laws and Cody was excited, but Brendan not so. After a warm up period, my parents packed the boys up to head to their condo. At the condo, the toys, new clothes and hats waited. Brendan is a major hat kid. He loved his! He decided to share it with Granddad, cementing the buddy connection. I got there a little after 6 and had to build one of the new LEGO sets my mom bought Cody. Cody was playing with all the toys he hadn't seen since August. Brendan was gorging himself on Fruit Loops (I guess this means I should by some, but I had no idea he'd like them!) We got around, went to dinner at JBs Fish Camp and Cody made friends with 2 guys at the table next to us. After dinner he and Gigi went out and played on the dock. We got back to the condo, hung out long enough for me to build the other LEGO set and then I had to round the boys up and get them home. Brendan is terrified of the elevator and doesn't like the open railings on the 4th floor. Today I'm sure will be a crazy day for them, it is still cool, so the beach may be out when I get there tonight.
1 comment:
William James, the American pragmatist philosopher who coined the term "soft determinist" in an influential essay titled The Dilemma of Determinism, held that the importance of the issue of determinism is not one of personal responsibility, but one of hope. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url They Ñаn embody knowledge modeling with а software program bundle, aligning the data wÑ–th business benchmark information or preparing а slide presentation for them. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Bafyqhlpf
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]cheap pandora[/url] Elqaxbpsn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose[/url] hqdlaulzx
Post a Comment