So yesterday was one of those days, I ended my day at our office in Edgewater so I was home early. I picked up the boys and headed to the gym. Cody was all excited to go to the gym because they have a room full of toys! We (Sueann and I) get to the gym, get the boys signed into the childcare and do our thing. When we were done Cody is complaining loudly he wants to eat! Mind you, they had dinner before I picked them up, with their nana and papa. I have to stop and grab Kevin dinner (he didn't go to work) so I grabbed a kid's meal for the 2 boys to split. Both dug right in like starving animals and started devouring the food. I noticed all of a sudden that the chewing noises from the back seat had stopped. I turn on the light in the car and both boys are out! I was very amused however at Brendan and his falling asleep in the middle of a french fry. When I pulled into the drive, the french fry had fallen completely out of the mouth and on to his chest. I being the great mom I am, grabbed the cell and snapped the photo!
I'm sure when he's 15 and the remnants of the long, lost blog of his childhood is dug up by some girlfriend googling his name, he will hate me for this picture! Of course, the sleeping didn't last once I got them in the house, they had recharged their mischief reserves and promptly worked at depleting all naughtiness before bed. Cody talked to his GiGi, about what, I have no idea. He wanted his privacy so he went to his room and shut the door. When he was done, it was feeding cake to the dog and his brother, jumping on the furniture, using my stability ball as a bowling ball and Brendan was the pin, etc. I was ready for bed once I got Brendan down! Cody stayed up with his daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment