The boys and I went to Sueann's last night for a candle party. I picked them up from their Nana and Papa's and we headed out to their farm, Cody was excited! Any time I hit a red light Cody was in the back yelling Gooooooooo! We pull into the farm and I open Cody's door and he's immediately looking around and asked No Doggies? I let him know they were inside. Then he was looking for the horses, who were in the barn eating. We get into the house and I took him back to Sueann's room where all the boys were piled on the bed watching cartoons. Brendan wandered back and forth between both, coming into me where I was handing him strawberries and cantalope and then back to see what the big boys were doing. When Cody realized there was fruit in the kitchen, he came in asking for some too. The boys had fun and played, watched cartoons and then we headed home. The whole way home Cody is BEGGING me to stop at the store to get Batty Yegos (translation: Batman LEGOS.) Poor kid does not understand they have been discontinued.
We got home and got Brendan to bed. I went on to bed, leaving Cody awake. Um yeah, why we have an aquarium in their room I'll never know. Cody dumped all the fish food into the tank! Kevin is going to clean it out tomorrow. Gotta love kids!
A2A- And This One Makes Three
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment