Cody had the giggles today again, I picked him up from his Nana's and he was all happy! We got home and played together for a few minutes before I realized I should change out of my work clothes, my little drool monkey was chewing on me! We watched a cartoon together and he played with his toys while I ate dinner. He even took a short nap! Then Cody got his dinner, Chicken and Vegetables with applesauce for dessert. Then, his favorite time of the day! Bath time! He was really tired and didn't feel like playing too much, so he got out quicker than normal and threw his usual fit when I had to put his jammies on. Then off to the playpin while I took a quick shower. Then we played for a little bit before I gave him his bottle then put him down to bed. One thing I noticed today, I don't know if it was because he seemed so tired, but he didn't want to stand that much, but he sure was up on his hands and knees a lot...rocking back and forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment